- Register your business with local directories, such as Yext and Yelp, and directories specific to your industry, such as Urban Spoon for restaurants. When people search for your business name or type, your listing may show up in the search results.
- Build a network on social media. Encourage your friends and family to share your social profiles with their networks to start growing your audience. Word of mouth spreads like wildfire, especially if you have an interesting, targeted message.
- Create landing pages through Facebook or a third-party hosting company to give consumers a place to find you online. These landing pages are good tools for building your social network and collecting customer contact information.
- Develop a blog using a platform like Tumblr or Wordpress so you can share your business news, post product or service specials, and tell your company story. Syndicate any material you post on these platforms across your other social networks.
- You can even send marketing emails and advertise online. Pay-per-click ads and HTML emails can be linked to your landing pages, social profiles or blog platform, just like they would to a traditional website.
If you're not ready to launch a full-fledged website, we can still help you build your business online. Give us a call at 419-473-9000 to arrange a free consultation.