Digital Marketing Manager
WebArt is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to act as the web ambassador for our clients and their comprehensive digital marketing programs. The successful candidate will serve multiple clients and be able to lead a team towards a common goal and function. The candidate should also be numbers and results driven as return on investment is very important to our clients. It is important for this individual to have a background in marketing and function in a casual work environment of a small business. On a personal level, we are looking for a person who will be well-liked and respected; someone with a natural warmth and sense of humor who invites interaction.
- Digital Team Leader
- Point-of-Contact for Clients
- Understanding the clients business, industry and goals to translate into conversion based optimization.
- Search Engine Optimization Enforcer
- Email Marketing Creation and Delivery
- Pay-Per-Click Implementation
- Content Topic Creation & Research
- Posts content to websites through Content Management System
- Assists Project Manager with New Web Builds
- Works closely with Content Strategist
- Reporting & Analysis – Google Analytics, Activity Reports, Keyword Rankings, PPC Reports
- Program Definition Creation
- Reports to Director, Website Marketing
- Technical Sales Report
- Responsible for account renewal
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- Management and web experience.
- Basic experience and knowledge of Digital Marketing and its different channels.
- Knowledge of Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), email marketing, and social media.
- Ability to operate Content Management Systems such as Joomla, WordPress and Magento.
- Excellent organizational and management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Pay / Benefits
- Total compensation for a Digital Marketing Manager ranges between $30,000 & $68,000 annually.
- Salary ranges between $30,000 and $45,000.
- Monthly bonus program based on established benchmarks. Ability to earn additional 10% of salary.
- 2% override on monthly billings for managed accounts.
- Fitness Bonus: Up to $250/testing. Paid quarterly.