Full-Stack Web Developer
WebArt is an award-winning, full-service agency that provides website design-and-build services, website marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, web hosting, customer support, Internet-based communication tools, online business databases, multimedia presentations, e-commerce solutions and dynamic content management.
WebArt is an agency of Mad Ave Group, a progressive, fast-paced family of marketing agencies that serve hundreds of clients with thousands of locations in the United States and abroad.
The agencies of Mad Ave Group specialize in Point-of-Entry Marketing, Digital Marketing, On Hold Marketing, Sensory Marketing, Branding, Advertising and Design, and Marketing Management, and have been recognized hundreds of times with local, regional, national and international awards for creative and marketing excellence.
Mad Ave Group agencies include:
- BusinessVoice - On Hold Marketing
- WebArt - Digital Marketing
- SensoryMax - Sensory Marketing
- design2influence - Branding, Advertising and Design
- Mad Ave – Marketing Management
There is an opportunity in WebArt our Digital Marketing department: Full-Stack Web Developer.
- Front-end and back-end development
- Hands on coding, utilizing a wide range of web technologies surrounding PHP
- Develop, update and maintain multiple responsive websites and web applications
- Optimize websites design and performance across a variety of modern devices
- Translate wireframes and mock-ups into fully functioning websites and landing pages
- Review project objectives and determine best technology for implementation.
- Implement best practice standards for development and deployment of code and applications.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field, or combination of education and experience may be considered
- 3+ years developing web sites and back-end integration
- Experience with other web technologies
- Knowledge of server security, and networking protocols
- Must be organized and have time management skills
- Must be self-starter and have ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks with changing priorities
Pay / Benefits
- Total compensation for Full-Stack Web Developer position is $35,000 to $50,000 per year
- Bonus program (paid monthly, opportunity to earn 10% of salary)
- Fitness program (1 hr/day allowance for workouts in on-site gym)
- Fitness training with Certified Personal Trainer (up to 1 hr/day, onsite)
- Fitness Bonus (up to $250/testing, paid quarterly)
- 401(k) program (available after six months)
- Health insurance
- Sick leave
- Vacation/Personal time (increases with tenure)
- President’s Club (annual, all-expenses-paid vacation based on employee benchmarks)
We believe our employees come first, their families second, and work third. Our team members have an hour each day to work out in the company gym. They receive a minimum of 8 hours of personal development training each month, and are eligible for performance, fitness, and travel bonuses. The agency provides a fun, family-oriented (though politically incorrect) corporate culture that fosters creativity, camaraderie and personal growth.