Pay Per Click Specialist
WebArt is an award-winning, full-service agency that provides website design-and-build services, website marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, web hosting, customer support, Internet-based communication tools, online business databases, multimedia presentations, e-commerce solutions and dynamic content management.
WebArt is an agency of Mad Ave Group, a progressive, fast-paced family of marketing agencies that serve hundreds of clients with thousands of locations in the United States and abroad.
The agencies of Mad Ave Group specialize in Point-of-Entry Marketing, Digital Marketing, On Hold Marketing, Sensory Marketing, Branding, Advertising and Design, and Marketing Management, and have been recognized hundreds of times with local, regional, national and international awards for creative and marketing excellence.
Mad Ave Group agencies include:
- BusinessVoice - On Hold Marketing
- WebArt - Digital Marketing
- SensoryMax - Sensory Marketing
- design2influence - Branding, Advertising and Design
- Mad Ave – Marketing Management
There is an opportunity in our Digital Marketing department: PPC Specialist
WebArt is looking for a Pay Per Click (PPC) Specialist to manage all aspects of our PPC programs throughout multiple advertising channels. The successful candidate will serve multiple internal and external clients and should be able to function effectively in the more casual environment of a small company. On a personal level, we are looking for a person who will be well-liked and respected; someone with a natural warmth and sense of humor who invites interaction.
- Understanding our industry and the value that we hold for our work.
- Understanding the clients business, industry and goals to translate into conversion based optimization.
- Account management for multiple clients, priority management, and overall success of accounts.
- Extensive campaign, ad group, keyword and ad management using our PPC management software.
- Extensive reporting and the ability to communicate results to the client.
- Communication with internal team members to stay with the overall strategy for clients with multiple services
- Continuous studying of the PPC industry and new technologies and traits.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Marketing Oriented
- Experience with PPC advertising, GEO and IP Targeting
- Knowledge of PPC advertising channels (Google, Microsoft Ad Center, Facebook, etc.)
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and social media.
- Proficient in writing, grammar and spelling
- Excellent organizational and program management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic Mathematic Skills
Pay / Benefits
- Total compensation for PPC Specialist position is $30,000 to $38,000 per year
- Bonus program (paid monthly, opportunity to earn 10% of salary)
- Fitness program (1 hr/day allowance for workouts in on-site gym)
- Fitness training with Certified Personal Trainer (up to 1 hr/day, onsite)
- Fitness Bonus (up to $250/testing, paid quarterly)
- 401(k) program (available after six months)
- Health insurance
- Sick leave
- Vacation/Personal time (increases with tenure)
- President’s Club (annual, all-expenses-paid vacation based on employee benchmarks)
We believe our employees come first, their families second, and work third. Our team members have an hour each day to work out in the company gym. They receive a minimum of 8 hours of personal development training each month, and are eligible for performance, fitness, and travel bonuses. The agency provides a fun, family-oriented (though politically incorrect) corporate culture that fosters creativity, camaraderie and personal growth.