Search Engine Optimization / Pay-Per-Click Specialist
WebArt is an award-winning, full-service agency that provides website design-and-build services, website marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, web hosting, customer support, Internet-based communication tools, online business databases, multimedia presentations, e-commerce solutions and dynamic content management.
WebArt is an agency of Mad Ave Group, a progressive, fast-paced family of marketing agencies that serve hundreds of clients with thousands of locations in the United States and abroad.
The agencies of Mad Ave Group specialize in Point-of-Entry Marketing, Digital Marketing, On Hold Marketing, Sensory Marketing, Branding, Advertising and Design, and Marketing Management, and have been recognized hundreds of times with local, regional, national and international awards for creative and marketing excellence.
Mad Ave Group agencies include:
- BusinessVoice - On Hold Marketing
- WebArt - Digital Marketing
- SensoryMax - Sensory Marketing
- design2influence - Branding, Advertising and Design
- Mad Ave – Marketing Management
There is an opportunity in our Digital Marketing department: Search Engine Optimization / Pay-Per-Click Specialist
WebArt is looking for a Search Engine Optimization / Pay-Per-Click Specialist to support our comprehensive digital marketing programs. The successful candidate will serve internal teams and help move our clients towards a common goal and function. The candidate should also be numbers and results driven as return-on-investment is very important to our clients. It is important for this individual to have a passion for digital marketing and function in the casual work environment of a small business. On a personal level, we are looking for a person who will be well-liked and respected; someone with a natural warmth and sense of humor who invites interaction.
- Search Engine Optimization Implementation
- Pay-Per-Click Implementation
- Keyword Research & Selection
- Website Maintenance
- Report Development
- Generate Positive Results Determined By Program Definition
- Website Auditing / User Experience Enforcer
- Reports to Director, Website Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Website Development Experience.
- Passion for digital marketing.
- Knowledge of Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), CSS and HTML.
- Ability to operate Content Management Systems such as Joomla, WordPress and Magento.
- Excellent organizational and management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Pay / Benefits
- Total compensation for a Search Engine Optimization / Pay-Per-Click Specialist ranges between $30,000-$35-000 annually.
- Salary $30,000.
- Monthly bonus program based on established benchmarks. Ability to earn additional 10% of salary.
- Fitness Bonus: Up to $250/testing. Paid quarterly.
- The WebArt 401(k) program is available to those employees with the company for at least six months.
- Health insurance available after first 30 days.
- Vacation and Personal time.
- Fitness Program
- The annual President's Club vacation is an all-expenses paid vacation available to those employees who meet goals specific to their position or department. This position will attend in annual benchmarks are met.
We believe our employees come first, their families second, and work third. Our team members have an hour each day to work out in the company gym. They receive a minimum of 8 hours of personal development training each month, and are eligible for performance, fitness, and travel bonuses. The agency provides a fun, family-oriented (though politically incorrect) corporate culture that fosters creativity, camaraderie and personal growth.