Social Media Specialist
WebArt is an award-winning, full-service agency that provides website design-and-build services, website marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, web hosting, customer support, Internet-based communication tools, online business databases, multimedia presentations, e-commerce solutions and dynamic content management.
WebArt is an agency of Mad Ave Group, a progressive, fast-paced family of marketing agencies that serve hundreds of clients with thousands of locations in the United States and abroad.
The agencies of Mad Ave Group specialize in Point-of-Entry Marketing, Digital Marketing, On Hold Marketing, Sensory Marketing, Branding, Advertising and Design, and Marketing Management, and have been recognized hundreds of times with local, regional, national and international awards for creative and marketing excellence.
Mad Ave Group agencies include:
- BusinessVoice - On Hold Marketing
- WebArt - Digital Marketing
- SensoryMax - Sensory Marketing
- design2influence - Branding, Advertising and Design
- Mad Ave – Marketing Management
There is an opportunity in WebArt our Digital Marketing department: Social Media Specialist
WebArt is searching for a talented, creative mind to develop engaging, informative content for our clients’ digital marketing strategies. This Content Developer will serve multiple clients in a variety of industries and be able work with the entire client team towards meeting stated goals. Work products will include website articles, blog posts, and social media content for multiple platforms.
We want candidates with a passion for writing and a creative mind – the kind of creative spirit that drives you to think differently and put a unique spin on a common topic. You’ll need a tacit knowledge of grammar and syntax, as well as a working understanding of search engine optimization, to put it all together. A background in marketing or journalism will set you ahead of the competition.
- PROOFING AND EDITING
- Input in content and social strategy development
- Execution of content strategy
- Supplementary content research
- Written content development
- Written direction/copy for creation of supplementary content, including infographics and video
- Execution of social strategy
- Cooperative member of website marketing team(s)
- A deep understanding client business, industry and goal(s)
- Meet and exceed operational benchmarks
- Works closely with and reports to Content Strategist & Director of Website Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Demonstrated writing skills, published work gets bonus points
- Working knowledge of digital marketing strategy and various channels
- Working knowledge of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Pay / Benefits
- Total compensation for Social Media Specialist position is $30,000 to $38,000 per year
- Bonus program (paid monthly, opportunity to earn 10% of salary)
- Fitness program (1 hr/day allowance for workouts in on-site gym)
- Fitness training with Certified Personal Trainer (up to 1 hr/day, onsite)
- Fitness Bonus (up to $250/testing, paid quarterly)
- 401(k) program (available after six months)
- Health insurance
- Sick leave
- Vacation/Personal time (increases with tenure)
- President’s Club (annual, all-expenses-paid vacation based on employee benchmarks)
We believe our employees come first, their families second, and work third. Our team members have an hour each day to work out in the company gym. They receive a minimum of 8 hours of personal development training each month, and are eligible for performance, fitness, and travel bonuses. The agency provides a fun, family-oriented (though politically incorrect) corporate culture that fosters creativity, camaraderie and personal growth.